- Students may check out up to three books at a time.
- Students must bring books in to the library in order to re-new them.
- Students should not lend books to their friends. Each student checks books out under his/her account.
- If a student owes late fees or has lost books, he/she may read books on-line, but will need to pay these fees before being allowed to check out additional printed materials.
- The teacher determines the appropriate reading levels for each student. The librarian may assist students in locating books and resources, but she may not have access to reading levels for each student.
- Students visit the library at least once each week and there are times in the morning for students to come and check-out materials (at the teacher's discretion).