1. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself at all times.
2. Stay in your assigned seat.
3. Remain seated when the bus is in motion.
4. Do not hang any part of your body or any object out of the bus window.
5. Any distraction to the driver, which endangers others, will result in an automatic bus suspension. No balloons or other distracting objects are allowed on the bus.
6. Fighting, using profanity, and threatening others will result in an automatic bus suspension.
Parents will receive written notice of bus discipline referrals. If you as a parent receive such a form, please sign the attached form saying that you have received it and send it back to the bus driver.
Parents who need for their child to ride a different bus other than his/her assigned bus must make all requests in advance and in writing. These requests need to be sent to the principal or assistant principal as soon as the child arrives at school the day the change is to take place. Please understand that if a bus is operating at capacity, a student will not be granted permission to ride that bus.
• For the safety of our students phone calls will not be accepted during the day to request a change of transportation.
• Please have a plan in place in the event an emergency or change needs to be made during the school day.
• Requests must be made by a parent or legal guardian in writing.