1. Follow all rules and directions.
2. Be in assigned area at all times.
3. Use appropriate language.
4. Keep hands, feet and belongings to oneself.
5. Bring required materials to class.
6. Raise your hand and be acknowledged before speaking.
7. Dress appropriately.
8. Respect classmates and school staff.
9. No gum, food or drinks/water in the classroom.
10. Always try to do your best.
Expectations: I expect my students to do all assignments and always do
their best. I also expect my students to behave in a respectful manner and
to show concern for others.