Substitute Teachers-Instructions on How to Apply
Employment Analyst/Substitute Teachers
P.O. Box 1029 Lillington, NC 27546, Ph: (910) 893-8151 Ext. 248, Fax (910) 814-1484
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching in Harnett County Schools.
Please carefully read the revised (August 2013) requirements.
Prior to attending the substitute workshop, all applicants must have...
· Online application
· Three references with email addresses
· Release of Information Form
· I-9 Form
· Equal Employment Opportunity Form
· High school and/or college transcript (we will accept copies)
· Copies of two forms of identification (one must be a picture ID)
· Completed Health Certificate and TB Test
ALL Retirees please contact Debra Lee for a Retiree Application.
Workshops are conducted monthly in the Board Room of the Lillington Education Center (LEC) at 9 am. Workshop dates are listed below.
Please go to Applicants & Vacancies page to start your application.
Substitute Workshop Dates 2015-2016
LEC-Board Room @ 9:00 a.m.-11:00am
January 20, 2016
February 17, 2016
March 23, 2016
April 20, 2016-Last one for the school year
These dates are subject to change due to inclement weather.