Let's be successful on the EOG!!
| Subject Area||Helpful Tips |
- Study your multiplication facts!!
- Work on KhanAcademy.org (Remember this site can be accessed at home!!) This is a comprehensive review of 4th grade standards=WONDERFUL way to review!!
- Review your child's homework each night.
- Use Prove-it!!!
- Have your child read every night to extend their ability to read for a long period of time.
- Review your child's homework each night to make sure they're using the "Prove-it" strategy--don't know what Prove-it means?? Ask your child!! A homework packet will be sent home on Mondays. The packet should be completed by Friday so we can check it in class. The purpose of this packet is to have students practice using Prove-It, and to prepare students to comprehend a variety of texts.
We will be spending 2-3 weeks before the EOG reviewing everything we've learned. Attendance IS important!! Review will be done as a whole class, in small groups, and independently. We will do our best to make it fun and upbeat so that students feel prepared instead of anxious!! Your child has learned a lot this year!! It's time to show how much they know!!