Harnett County Schools is excited to be a sponsor of the "Summer Food Service Program". Harnett County Schools Child Nutrition will be providing meals, both breakfast and lunch, at several HCS summer program sites and non-school sites.
- Summer School Sites - Breakfast and lunch will be available to students participating in Summer School during the month of June. Meals will be free of charge.
- Angier UMC - Lunch will be available, free of charge, to any member of the general public that is 18 years of age or younger at Angier UMC (278 S Wilma St. Angier, NC). Lunch will be served from 12:30 - 1:15 pm, June 13-22.
The following sites will be offering meals to those participating in summer programming. Meals will also be available free or charge to the general public for anyone who is 18 and under.
- Lilllingtoin Shawtown Elementary School - Breakfast: Served from 8:45-9:30 am. Lunch: Served from
- Anderson Creek Primary - Breakfast: Served from 8:45-9:30 am. Lunch: Served from 12:15-1:00pm
- Johnsonville Elementary - Breakfast: Served from 8:45-9:30 am. Lunch: Served from 12:15-1:00pm
- Harnet Primary - Breakfast: Served from 8:45-9:30 am. Lunch: Served from 12:15-1:00pm
- Spout Springs Presbyterian Church - Lunch will be available, free of charge, to any member of the general public 18 years or younger at Spout Springs Presbyterian Church (2420 Nc Highway 24 Cameron, NC). Please contact SSPC for lunch service times. Lunch will be available July 13-30, Monday through Thursday.
For more information, please call (910)893-8151 or visit our website at www.harnett.k12.nc.us.