Welcome to the Department of Digital Teaching and Learning
Chief Technology Officer
...to consistently provide effective, efficient, and innovative instructional and technical services to all Harnett County Schools staff and students.
- Enable every HCS teacher to consistently deliver technology-infused, innovative instruction that will prepare our students for success in the 21st century.
- Enable every HCS student to consistently access and use technology to foster and support their individual learning styles.
- Enable every HCS administrator to consistently provide technology-infused, innovative leadership.
- Over 28,000 computers available for students and staff; ratio of 1 computer for every 0.96 students
- Every school has at least one instructional computer lab.
- Every classroom has at least one desktop computer available for student use.
- Every school has fast access to the Internet (2.0Gbps - Fiber Ethernet).
- Every school has industrial grade wi-fi connectivity (802.11 a/b/g/n and 802.11ac)
- Over 1,000 interactive whiteboards are in use across the district, as are over 800 document cameras and over 1,200 data projectors