1) Put forth your best effort (make sure to complete work on time)
2) Be prepared and ready to learn (homework, 2 or more sharpened pencils, binder)
3) Preserve a positive learning environment
4) Follow directions the FIRST time they are given
5) Respect yourself and others
We take cornell notes in class. If students are absent or did not finish notes they are avaliable online from my website (Notes and powerpoints, then select the topic). Students may take notes on notebook paper and place in binder, or in a spiral notebook. Students are responsible to get caught up when they return from being absent. If it is a worksheet they can get it from my absent wall. If notes they can get from a friend or online.