Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Harnett County Schools takes the health and safety of all students and staff very seriously. As a district, we are working with the Harnett County Health Department, Harnett County Health Department, Harnett County Emergency Services, and Harnett Health to create and distribute important information about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
It is important that our district stakeholders are aware of the actions necessary to prevent the spread of any respiratory viruses/illnesses to others. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), you should:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
When necessary, Harnett County Schools will provide up to date information regarding the COVID- 19 disease to our main website and social media platforms. Also, additional details regarding COVID-19 can be found at www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or at the Harnett County Health Department website at http://www.harnett.org/health/.
Free Covid-19 Testing
HCS Reopening Guide 2020-2021
In-person Learning Schedule
Harnett County Schools' 2020-2021 Calendar