NTHS: National Technical Honor Society
NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE (Career and Technical Education) students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education and cultivates excellence in today's highly competitive, skilled workforce. For over 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. The OHS Chapter of NTHS has participated in required volunteer hours at Western Harnett/Overhills area PTO to receive recognition for graduation. If you have any questions regarding NTHS and membership, please see Ms. Henry (Rm: B203) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Eligibility Requirements
- Attain an overall GPA or 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (unweighted)
- Be a Junior or Senior
- Have taken and passed 3 CTE courses (one being a second level)
- Exhibit Good Character (no major discipline issues)
- HIGHLY encouraged to be an active member of a CTSO or other civic/service organization within the school
NTHS Standard of Conduct
As a member of the National Technical Honor Society, members pledge to:
- Maintain the highest standards of personal and professional conduct at all times;
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my eduction and employment;
- Refuse to engage in or condone activities for personal gain at the expense of my fellow students, my school, or my employer;
- Support the intents and purposes of NTHS while working to achieve the objectives and goals of the society; and
- Uphold my obligations as a citizen of my community and my country.
Becoming a member of NTHS is a wise investment in your future.