Courses Taught: Beginning Peer Tutoring (Level 1), Advanced Peer Tutoring (Levels 2-4), American Sign Language/ASL 1-2
- 9:00 am - 9:00 pm: Available via Email (if not on my computer, than on my tablet or cell phone)
- At least three times per day, I log into my Google Classroom to check on student work, upload new content, etc. While these times vary somewhat, I am generally online at 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 9:00 pm, for at least two hours each session.
- As a rule, I do not give out my personal phone number. However, parents and students can reach me through email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by logging into our Google Classroom pages. Through those avenues, should parents or students wish to talk face-to-face, we can set up a Google Meet.
After School/Extracurricular Activities
- Mondays: Upward Bound Tutoring Lab
- Tuesdays: School Improvement Team (1st of month)
- Wednesdays: Beginning Teacher Training, Faculty Meetings, Professional Development Seminars
- Thursdays: Upward Bound Tutoring Lab
- Fridays: my own college classes