1st Period-Honors English I
3rd Period-English II
4th Period-Honors English I
Supplies students need:
Tutoring: I am always available, just ask me ahead of time unless I have a meeting or prior appointment.Notes: I reinforce and highly recommend that my students take notes on what we are doing in class. They will find it will help them study for quizzes and tests. Graphic organizers will be used to help students.Make up work: Class time does not allow time for make up work. Assignments, quizzes, or tests due to absences are available to do after-school. This allows the student to get the missed instruction and help needed.
- (NO spiral notebooks)
- Lots of pencils, erasers, blue or black pens only.
- Colored pens for grading together.
- (1) 1 1/2 inch binder for English only.
- Plenty of loose leaf paper.
- Separator tabs to write on and section off stories and notes. (10)
- (1) Composition book (has a binding) needed for warm-ups ( bring asap)