Students interested in participating in the following programs will need to complete the application process outlined below:
1. Harnett Health Sciences Academy
2. HCS Public Safety Academy- Fire Tech
3. HCS Public Safety Academy- EMT
4. HCS Public Safety Academy- Law and Justice.
Interested students MUST complete the following:
1. Fill out the Student Information Sheet. This requires parent and student signature, and contains Civil Rights and liability releases. Please turn completed forms to Sara Williamson, CDC @ HCHS. (Form Included Below)
2. Fill out the online application at http://bit.ly/
3. Meet grade level or age requirements for the program of interest
The printed application must be signed and turned in AND the online application completed in order to be considered for one of the Academy's.
All students need to complete or update their Career Planning 101 information on the CFNC website during Advisory.
Please contact Mrs. Williamson if you have NOT done your Career Interest Profile on CFNC. The information gathered from this report is used to help plan Career Exploration opportunities and helping you get ready to Job Shadow.