General registration information:
- Registration information will be distributed in FIRST PERIOD on February 22, 2021.
- Full course descriptions can be found in the ONLINE COURSE GUIDE linked above.
- Students will register by selecting their courses online this year.
- Online enrollment instructional VIDEO is HERE. Please note there is NO SOUND with this video.
- Please review the course information and discuss your choices with your parent/guardian.
- Online registration will be open until 2 pm on Friday, February 26, 2021.
- After course selections are made, counselors will meet with students individually (either face to face or through a google meet) to review choices and answer questions. Counselors will meet with every student to review their registration selections and transcript before any choices are finalized. This process will take 4-6 weeks to get to all students, so please be patient until your appointment is made/determined.
- Watch out for an email from your school counselor asking you to set up your appointment time. Find contact information for your counselor HERE.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- There should be 8 classes chosen for ALL students. (This is core classes and electives totaled.)
- If you will be a senior and plan to do early grad, you will only chose four classes and TWO alternates.
- Everyone must also include FOUR alternate choices. (Alternates are second choice electives that can be used if your first choice electives are full.)
- If you will be a senior and would like to do Early Grad or take FLEX, your parent must come in and sign an Early Grad/FLEX form. You can do FLEX once per semester your senior year if you have enough credits. The permission forms can not be sent home with students.
- After students have met with their counselor and registration is finalized, there will be NO schedule changes for electives; this includes if you recieve a class that you listed as an alternate. Please make informed choices!!
- When schedules are distributed at open house in August, if there is an ERROR on your schedule (some examples of errors are: getting a class that you have already taken and passed OR getting the next level of a class when you have not taken (or passed) the first level OR missing a class that is needed for graduation), please contact your counselor during the first FIVE DAYS of fall semester.
- ALL ERRORS (including errors for the spring semester) should be corrected within the first FIVE DAYS of the fall semester.
Honors/AP Contract* - Must have form signed by your parent/guardian and returned to enroll in Honors & AP courses.
Career & College Promise - Earn college credit in high school for FREE!!!
Career and College Promise Application* - For rising 11th and 12th grade students wanting to take college courses while in high school. Contact Mr. Ben Thomas, CCP Advisor, at email@example.com with questions about the CCP courses. This needs to be returned to Mr. Thomas in Room 422.
NCVPS - The North Carolina Virtual Public School. Courses students can take online to enrich their academic curriculum.
NCVPS Application* - For any students taking online courses through the North Carolina Virtual Public School.
CTE Public Safety Academies (Fire Tech and EMT) and Harnett Health Sciences Academy Application* - For more information on academies or any CTE class, contact the Career Development Coordinator, Melanie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org