2019-2020 Course Guide - Online course guide.
Important information to note for our registration process:
- Registration information will be distributed in homeroom on February 6, 2019. Please review the packet/information and discuss choices with your parent/guardian.
- Completed Registration Forms should be turned in to your 4th period teacher beginning February 12, 2019.
- Counselors will begin seeing students (individually) during 4th block beginning Wednesday, February 13, 2019. Please wait for your class to be called to the media center. Counselors will meet with each student to review their registration form and transcript before any choices are finalized.
- Please be sure to include alternate choices.
- After students have met with their counselor and registration forms are finalized, there will be NO schedule changes for electives, including alternates - Please make informed choices!!
- When schedules are mailed home in August for the 2019-2020 school year, if there is an ERROR on your schedule (some examples of an error are: getting a class that you have already taken and passed OR getting the next level of a class when you have not taken (or passed) the first level OR missing a class that is needed for graduation), please contact your counselor during the first week of first semester. Scheduling errors (including errors for the spring semester) should be corrected within the first week of the first semester.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Registration Forms can be picked up in homeroom or in the guidance office. Please check with your homeroom teacher first.
Grade Level Notes - Important things to remember when choosing classes, by grade (these are listed on the registration form).
Honors/AP Contract - Must have form signed by your parent/guardian and returned to enroll in Honors & AP courses.
Career and College Promise Application* - For rising 11th and 12th grade students wanting to take college courses while in high school. Contact Mr. Ben Thomas, CCP Advisor, at email@example.com with questions about the CCP courses. This needs to be returned to Mr. Thomas in Room 422.
NCVPS Application* - For any students taking online courses through the North Carolina Virtual Public School. This application can be picked up in the guidance office.
CTE Public Safety and/or Advanced Manufacturing Academies - Download and complete the linked application form and turn in to your Counselor or Mrs. Dean (Room 701) by March 15. Paper copies will soon be available in Guidance. If you have questions about these academies, please see your Counselor or Mrs. Dean.
*For links/information about our Career and College Promise and North Carolina Virtual Public School courses, please visit the "Find Your Future" section!!