WHHS Student Registration Information
General registration information:
- Registration information will be distributed in HOMEROOM on February 23, 2022.
- Full course descriptions can be found in the ONLINE COURSE GUIDE linked above.
- Students will register by selecting their courses online this year.
- Online enrollment instructional VIDEO is HERE. Please note there is NO SOUND with this video.
- Please review the course information and discuss your choices with your parent/guardian.
- Online registration will be open until 11 am on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
- After course selections are made, counselors will meet with students individually to review choices and answer questions. Counselors will meet with every student to review their registration selections and transcript before any choices are finalized. This process will take 4-6 weeks to get to all students, so please be patient until your appointment is made/determined.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- There should be 8 classes chosen for ALL students. (This is core classes and electives totaled.)
- If you will be a senior and plan to do early grad, you will only choose four classes and TWO alternates.
- Everyone must also include FOUR alternate choices. (Alternates are second choice electives that can be used if your first choice electives are full.)
- If you will be a senior and would like to do Early Grad or take FLEX, your parent must come in and sign an Early Grad/FLEX form. You can do FLEX once per semester your senior year if you have enough credits. The permission forms can not be sent home with students.
- After students have met with their counselor and registration is finalized, there will be NO schedule changes for electives; this includes if you receive a class that you listed as an alternate. Please make informed choices!
Career & College Promise - Earn college credit in high school for FREE!
For rising 11th and 12th grade students wanting to take college courses (CCP) while in high school, contact Mr. Ben Thomas, CCP Advisor, at email@example.com with questions and to get an application.
NCVPS - The North Carolina Virtual Public School. Courses students can take online to enrich their academic curriculum.
NCVPS Application* - For any students taking online courses through the North Carolina Virtual Public School.
Harnett County Schools CTE Academies, including Harnett Health Sciences Academy Application - For more information on academies or any CTE class, contact your counselor or Career Development Coordinator.