Jayson R. Leach, Principal
Maurice Lee, Assistant Principal
Tracy Coleman, Secretary/Powerschool
900 S. 11th Street, Lillington, NC 27546
P: (910)893-4072 F: (910)893-3421
STAR Dress Code
Students must understand that the way they dress reflects their attitude. Please understand that if your child is dressed inappropriately, they will be sent to the office to call someone to pick them up.
- Khaki pants will be worn by all students at all times. No capris, shorts, or holes will be allowed
- Pants will be correct size, and not worn baggy or sagging
- High school students will wear navy blue collared shirts
- Middle school students will wear gold collared shirts
- Shirts will be worn tucked in at all times
- Belts are required to be worn and be buckled, not hanging down
- Tennis shoes are to be worn at all times
- No open toed shoes, boots, bedroom slippers, sandals, etc.
- NO PULLOVER HOODIES OR JACKETS WITH HOODS. Students may wear jackets once the weather turns cooler, but they may not have a hood
- No hats, sweatbands, headbands, or sunglasses are permitted
- No excessive jewelry will be allowed
- No gang related clothing
All bookbags must be made of a transparent (clear) or mesh material. There will be daily searches and metal detector checks on all students throughout the year.
Student Signature Date