• Kindergarten Enrollment (Not Initial Enrollment) through Grade 12

    • Documentation of withdrawal from the school in which they were previously enrolled
    • Certified Birth Certificate or other satisfactory evidence of child's date of birth
    • Immunization Record*
    • Proof of Residency**

    *  A student will be allowed thirty days from enrollment to have immunizations in compliance with North Carolina law.  A student who produces an immunization record that is in noncompliance on day thirty after enrollment will be immediately withdrawn.

    **  Documentation for proof of residency is left to the discretion of the principal.  It may include, but is not limited to, statement of utility connection or bill, lease from rental property, proof of purchase of residential property in Harnett County.  A post office box number is not sufficient for proof of residency.

    *** Upon entering kindergarten as initial enrollment, a student shall present a completed health assessment transmittal form.  A student will be allowed thirty days from the first day of attendance to present the required health assessment.  Students who fail to present a completed health assessment by the end of the thirtieth day shall not be permitted to attend school until which time the required document is presented.

    Students who reside in Harnett County with a parent, legal custodian or guardian will need no further documentation.  Students who have no parent, legal guardian or custodian in Harnett County will be required to have a legal guardian or legal custodian designated.

    North Carolina law requires that every student present, within thirty (30) calendar days of enrollment, proof that required immunizations have been received.  A certificate of immunizations shall contain the name of the child, name of the child's parent, guardian or person responsible for the child, the address of the child, the sex of the child, the number of doses of the vaccine given, the date the doses were given, and the name and address of the physician or health department administering the required immunizations.