Who We Are
The Academic Booster Club is made up of dedicated parents, grandparents, and community members who believe in the power of academics to transform lives.
The purpose of the Academic Booster Club is to motivate the students to continue to do their best and to recognize their academic achievements.
Our programs and sponsorships include:
- Teachers’ Requests for Academic Supplies and Materials for Students and Classrooms.
- Academic Achievement Events for Students.
- Teacher Appreciation Events.
- Recognition of Outstanding Students and Teachers.
Our club meets the second Tuesday of each month in the school media center to brainstorm and discuss how we can meet the needs of our school.
Support the HCHS ABC
The Academic Booster Club relies on memberships and donations to provide support to the students and classrooms. Please join us in our mission to promote and reward academic excellence among the students of HCHS.
If you would like to join, please complete a membership form (download below) and send a $10 check made payable to:
HCHS Academic Booster Club
- "Trojan Spirit Walk-a-Thon"
- Student Talent Show
- Belk appreciation
What we have done…
- Purchased GoPro Camera for The Yearbook Staff.
- Purchased Classroom Supplies.\Sponsored Teacher Appreciation Week Luncheon and Gifts.
- ABC Senior Excellence Award.
- Sponsored Snacks and T-shirts for Freshman Orientation.
facebook: HCHS ABC (Academic Booster Club)
- 2018 Graduating Senior
- Must be enrolling in an institution of higher education (College, Community College, Certification Programs) or Military.
- Parent or Guardian a financial member of the Academic Booster Club for 2 years, with at least 50% participation in meetings, and fundraisers or your child has been active.
- Two sealed letters of recommendations
- Complete application due no later thanApril 9, 2018